These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
I’m just gonna leave this here for y’all. ;D
(I’ve never seen the subbed versions of any of these before! The different translations really add a lot and help some of them flow a lot better overall.)
Nepalese police dogs, after being smeared with vermillion on their foreheads and marigold garlands placed around their necks on the occasion of the Tihar (Diwali) festival in Kathmandu, on November 13, 2012. On Tihar, it is customary in Nepal for people to offer blessings to dogs, which, according to Hindu tradition, are the messengers of Yamaraj, the god of death. (Prakash Mathema/AFP/Getty Images)
police dog DEATH SQUAD for the death god
Yo his lil ass knew he wasn’t gone win the jump ball.. he went straight for the catch. He cold as hell.
Nate the Great
my fuckin nigga
What the shit.
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco.
The tour ends here. I have always wanted to visit San Francisco, pretty much since I started watching That’s So Raven on Disney Channel when I was 11 years old.
My friend Christie is flying out to SF to meet me when the tour finishes, we are spending 10 days there, most likely checking out the scenery in Northern California and maybe a day trip to the Hollywood sign (it has to be done, right!?).
Any recommendations of places to visit would be appreciated!
going from SF to Hollywood might take a little longer than just a day trip… especially with LA traffic
might as well go to disney & explore the rest of socal
move your finger back and forth so it looks like the cat is following it
This is more entertaining than it should be.
its even more fun to do with your mouse scroller
Get Lucky ft. Pharrell | Daft Punk
This song has grown on me like crazyy
Big ups to Imaginary Zebra x MKP for the crew neck. Let’s get this W tomorrow! Game 6 baby!